Phoenix’s Fruits Slot Review (and Links to Recommended Casinos)
Released on March 15th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has a decent RTP and browser-based gaming mode suitable for both desktops and portable devices.
Slot’s developer and provider is InBet Games– an award-winning and experienced B2B company. It caters to many labels with its extensive portfolio of classic and video slots, Keno, table games, and betting. There is no particular market it is focused on, and rather its content can be found in online operators across the globe.
Tip: Join the studio’s LinkedIn feed to get all the updates about the latest releases, trailers and news.
The Fruity Winning Mix
This is a solid tribute to land-based reel spinning experience. Drawn across the slot’s background is the Phoenix bird – a mythological creature believed to burn to the ashes and then be reborn to live a new cycle of life, probable just as some hopes and plans of some players when betting on slot machines. The paytable is home to a mix of classic fruits such as watermelons and oranges, as well as exotic figs, papayas, peaches and carambola. Visuals are as simple as they can get, and there is no music, just the electronic sound effects.
The grid consists of five reels, three rows, and five non-adjustable bet lines. On them, you can bet up to five coins, the denomination of which varies between 0.01 cent to 5 credits. This makes the release suitable for both low and high rollers.
To be clear, all payouts come from a set of regular and special characters, and there are no extra features, not even free spins. Here are the payouts you can expect.
- Scattered Phoenix pays up to 250x the total stake for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- Up to 5,000x the line bet is bestowed for a line filled with Phoenix’s feathers.
- Collect as much as 500x the line stake for a full line of either carambola or a watermelon.
- Gain up to 200x for five-of-a-kind combinations of peaches, papaya, oranges or figs.
This is nearly not all we have when it comes to recommending classic slots. Our database is home to hundreds of titles, so it was a challenging task to pick just three:
- Lucky Streak 3 by Endorphina is a burning hit with lemons, cherries and Lucky 7s, and all that classic style. The title comes with a simple and useful double-up feature, as well as with wins up to 7,500x the line bet.
- Juicy 7 by OneTouch bestows wins across 27 ways. It has a stylish 3x3 grid with modern graphics, and a set of useful features.
- 81 Wins by Euro Games Technology is a classic release from one of the biggest experts in the genre. It comes with the gambling round, free spins and progressive payouts.
Strolling Staxx by Net Entertainment is an unusual take on fruit spinning due to innovative approach to visuals, and 3D rendering. This release delivers fruity wins flavored with re-spins and a special Bonus Bet modifier.